Thursday, November 3, 2011

another month :)






Emma is 6 months today! I can't believe it. it is going by sooo.... fast. This month Emma has learned so many fun things

*she is sitting up by herself
*she's crawling
*she's just had her first taste of cereal. First time I gave it to her she loved it! Ate it all and opened her mouth for more. Although a lot of it ended up on her. The next few times she wasn't such a fan. we'll see how it goes :)
*she's pulling herself up to things
this makes nap time much much harder. I lay her in her crib and immediately she grabs onto the railing, pulls herself up and looks out the door waiting for me to walk by so I can see what a big girl she is. if I make eye contact with her she just starts smiling and gets so excited. :) little turkey.
*she likes being in the car again. yay... I don't dread going places anymore
*she loves going on walks and being outside
*of all her toys her favorite is... the computer cord. :( ha ha, or the tag on one of her toys. ha
*not a fan of naps. most days its a struggle to get her to take them
*wakes up about once in the night
*still loves her hands. they're almost always in her mouth
*still won't take a pacifier
*she is so smily and happy. she gabbers like crazy and laughs all the time, it doesn't take much to get her to laugh. i love that little girl more and more each day. we defiantly have our hands full and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm so blessed to be her mom. love you em!

1 comment:

Portia said...

6 months! What a big girl. She is so cute, I love her dark eyes! The only way I could warm my kids up to cereal, was to sneak some in with some pumped milk in their bottle so they would get used to the taste, Then they started to love it! Just slice the nipple a tiny bit =)