Sunday, October 16, 2011

My lil girls crawling!! what?




Emma is sitting and crawling! I can't believe it. she's not old enough for that ;) ha ha, how time flys. for the past few weeks she's been trying pretty hard. getting up on her hands and knees buries her head and then flops. the last weeks she moves her legs but couldn't figure her hands out. she'd even push up to her feet with her hands still on the ground and then fall cause she wouldn't move her hands. Yesterday she started moving her hands! It was so fun to watch. she'd crawl and then look at me and smile like she was so proud that she figured it out! She is such a cutie and makes mom and dad so happy! love u Em!
I have some cute pictures of Emma crawling and playing with her cousin Aiden which are so so cute. He just let her climb all over him and he just took it and laughed, so cute! I love that she has fun cousins to play with that are close to her age just wished we lived closer! My internet won't upload them though so I'll have to save them for another day :(

7 comments:

Jessica said...

She's too little for that! Wow! Hope to see you soon.

The Stylers said...

You are going to have your hands full!! What a cutie pie!!

The Durham's said...

Crawling at 5 months?? That is crazy! Good luck! She is cute!

The brackens said...

YAY!!! She is SO cute!!!

TheStaheliFamily said...

Way to go Emma!! Now she'll be into everything :)

Ricci Harvey said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so much like Randan in these pictures!

Cheilsea said...

Oh.my.goodness. Mckenzie! I can't believe how fast she has grown. I hope you and Randan are doing well!

I just started a new blog over at http://allthingscheilsea.blogspot.com and I'd love for you to follow.

Happy Halloween!

Cheilsea