Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving!






We had such a good time over Thanksgiving. We went to Enterprise and were able to spend it with both mine and Randans family! Thursday morning Randan went Coyote hunting with the boys, it used to be a tradition in his family so they decided to go! When they got back we went to Newcastle and said hello to all the Woods family. It was great to see everyone. Then we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family. My Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, and Sister and they're family was there. It was so nice. That night Meag and I drove to St.G and went black friday shoppin. we went to wal-mart and target, went to the St.G house slept a few hours, woke up and went again in the morning and met up with the boys and kiddos. It was a lot of fun and we got some good deals! I hate bein so far from Meag, we always have such a good time together! We were pretty wore out though. Saturday we had Grandma Farnsworth Funeral. She was such an amazing woman and I'm so glad that I had the chance to know her a little bit. It was a great service. After we had a stake dinner with Randans immediate family. Its always such a fun time when we're all together. We played games with my family and that was the end of a good weekend :) Sunday we woke up and drove home! We're glad to be home but can't wait till the next time! There's really no place like home, no matter where it is :)
I have SOO... much to be thankful for. I say that every year but this year is different. Its been quite the year and Im so thankful for all I have. Randan, Emma, our family, friends, church/the gospel, freedom/our country, I could go on and on, but I won't. :) Hope everyones Thanksgiving was as good as mine, I'm sure it was! Love you all!
(I didn't get many pictures with my family, Macee was so cute with her. "hers love me" she'd say. I sure miss that little toad! wish I could take her home with me!
Emma was a bit overwhelmed, she's used to it just being her and mom!
I love that Shelby and Emma are so close in age it was fun to watch them play. Emma had a hard time warming up to everyone but for some reason she loved Maycee L., she was such a good helper during the funeral, kept Emma quiet :) I've said this before but I wished we lived closer so Emma could have all these fun cousins to play with all the time

1 comment:

The brackens said...

Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! And Emma Loved it!! :)!