Sunday, November 13, 2011

3 years!






Randan and I have been married 3 years on the 8th! That day Emma decided to stand up like a big girl and fall on the corner of the TV stand and cut herself. Scared me half to death. gave her a pretty good little cut by her eye, mom just super glued it since she had a doc appointment that day. Everything went great at her appointment. she is 27 3/4 long -97% 17.6lbs- 80%. So Randan and I decided we'd just do something the next day. So the 9th we went to Torry Pines Preserve In San Diego-La Jolla. There's lots of pine trees and hikes and down below is a beautiful beach! So we went on some hikes had a picnic and played a bit on the beach. Emma LOVED it. she is a total outside girl!! We had a blast! I can't believe its been 3 years. We've grown and learned so much together and im so glad I have Randan to do it with! Love you babe!

2 comments:

The brackens said...

Happy 3 years!!! Emma is Adorable!!!

Jessica said...

Looks fun! Miss you guys.