Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zions!!





For Biology I have to go to a National Park and do all this stuff on it. So I talked my family into going with me. Mom and Dad stayed the night friday and meag and parker met us here in St.George Saturday and we headed to Zions! We ate lunch there and then got out and walked around. Parker had a blast! he loved squishin the bugs and throwin rocks in the river with Grandpa! we didn't go on any hikes but just hung out up there for a bit. the weather was nice and it turned out to be a fun family outing! I have such an amazing family! Thanks guys for going with me!!

5 comments:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

I love Zion's!!! Looks like tons of fun!!! You are so cute!

Portia said...

Thanks! I am glad I feel better to. But I was reading through your blog, and I just think your dad is so amazing! I look up to him so much, even though I dont know him all that well, I know we both love to run,and I know how hard it is, and rye has told me so much about him, and no joke he is like my hero! Hopefully i will be running with him this coming marathon (not with him literally of course, he is way to fast!)

The Stylers said...

Hi! :) how are you doing? zions looks like so much fun! I've only been there once & trev's never been so i think we should go one of these days. And WE need to go to dinner or somethin! call me!

Ricci Harvey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Christensen said...

Hey Kinz! Looks like you are doing good- check out my blog and see the pics of Tara's baby. Have fun!