Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Japan!







Well I finally got a few pictures out of Randan. He's doin great. So far he's been in Okinawa and Tiland ( however you spell them). He's done Cobra Gold which is a huge training in Tiland. they had a few days of liberty so him and a few of his friends went to the school and did some humanitarian stuff!! He's done Jungle Warfare Training and Jungle Survivor Training, where they ate goat and snake =P They traveled to Tiland by ship, and he hates the ship. I can't say I blame him as you can see in the picture they're in pretty tight corners, and there isn't a whole lot to do. This weekend he's going to the Philippines. We've got to talk about once a week, except for when he's on ship and then its about once a month. He's supposed to come home in August but it could be sooner depending on a few things and of course it could be later just because. ha! We're almost three months done and counting!!

6 comments:

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

Wow, that is so neat. I feel so sorry for you guys being so far apart from each other. Not much longer til you see him! Good Luck to the both of you.

The Stylers said...

Kenz you are so Amazing! So crazy that Randan was in Japan, and is now going to the Phillipines! That's good there's already 3 months down! congrats :) If you need anything let me know!

Anonymous said...

It looks like he is having fun!(i know that sounds weird) These 3 months have gone fast! Hopefully he can come home soon so you two can actually experience the married life!

Tiffany Christensen said...

Man girl, you are tough. But at least you're half way through! What neat pictures! Hey I know Tara and Slade have a facebook account- and I know I've had your email once before but not now- mines tiffany__c@hotmail.com so email me and I'll email you her info so you can talk to her. She'd love it!

Portia said...

oh my, I can not even imagine living in that little cubby hole!! poor Randan. That would be sooooo great if he could come home early!

Cassie said...

Holy cow! I had no idea he was in Japan. I hope he gets home soon. You are so awesome to be so supportive. I am sure it is hard.
Email me if you want to look at my blog. cassiejfj@yahoo.com