Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello....

Seems like the blog stuff is going downhill. Seems like no one updates anymore and I'm afraid I'm soon to follow. I do like looking back at them tho... Just a little update. I got accepted into the Respiratory Therapy Program at Dixie. I am so excited for it. Its going to be a absolute crazy 2 years but I finally see an end. That also means I get the summer off!! YAY!!! Although there is quite a bit of stuff to get ready for the program; shots, take CNA test, get CPR certified etc. I've also done a few projects.I spilt nail polish remover on my kitchen table and it has been driving me crazy!! I finally broke down and refinished it! Randan told me not to that it would be a ton of work. Clear until I was finished I was wishing I would've listened to him. It was a ton of work! But I love it SO much better and am so glad I did it! Randan is working his butt off in school. He really is awesome at school. He has 12 credits this summer and acts like its nothing! Emmi and I have just been playing playing. She absolutely loves to be outside. Wish it wasn't so hot and we would probably just live outside. She is so smart and I get so excited watching her learn new things. She amazes me. :) Well if anyone is reading this, then update your blog!!! haha. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!

3 comments:

bliss' said...

I love updates! I still update quite often or I get yelled at! I think you keep it up even if it is for your own record.

Portia said...

I've been thinking the same thing about everyone! And debating if ill even keep doing it! ....but I have no room to talk since its almost been 3 months since I updated!! (Not my chose though). I live in a stupid town where it takes a month for an Internet connection appointment!! Haha, they will be here tomorrow though! I love my blog, one of my favorite things:) and I love hearing about others!.....congrats on all your great things, and your table looks awesome!

MeganDan said...

Yeah, blogging is a thing of the past for many. I still blog because I don't scrapbook and love to print my books. Emma is sure dang cute!