Thursday, June 13, 2013

Family Pictures

I know you've all seen them, but I wanted to have them in my blog. Tiffany D Photography did them, she is the same who has done Emmas newborn and last years family pictures. We sat down to take a family picture and we got all positioned and Emma stood up and took about 3 steps and laid down on her belly, popped her little leg up, and smiled. It was hilarious. Then she turned into a wild woman and just ran away from us the whole time and towards the end she was tired and it showed. I was worried there wouldn't be any good pics but I should've known that Tiffany would pull through. Not sure how she did it though! haha. Sorry for all the pictures :)

3 comments:

The Stylers said...

I am in love with these pics!!! You are Emma are gorgeous! And I guess randans not to bad can't leave him out! ;) haha inlove the last pic of em in the pink!

Portia said...

Your pics turned out so cute!

Hulet's Gone Haywire said...

I love them! Your daughter is so stinkin adorable! Your family is cute! Love ya girly!