Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Swimming!

last weekend was UEA for my sister and my aunt/cousin. My Aunt Tracey and her son Aaron came down from Bountiful. They're moving to Denver, CO soon and we are all pretty bummed. Tracey has always been the funnest aunt! Meag and her family came down and all the kids went swimming at my moms! It was fun! I can not believe what a water baby Emma is! She LOVES it. didn't matter if someone was playing with her, or if she was alone, she was having a blast!! After we had some pizza and hung out and talked. Meag and I ran to Target, and it was so fun. I know sounds silly that Target was so fun. I love living close to Meag, we have so much fun! Not so sure our husbands love it! :) Emma loves Kinlee too, the next day they came over and had dinner at our house and Emma just thinks Kinlee is her own baby doll. We decided it was just payback from Macee thinking Emma was her baby and I'm sure I'll get payback from Kinlee! Phew, I feel like I'm just babbling. time to go :)

2 comments:

The Stylers said...

You look so cute kenz!! Love all the pics but they did make me crave summer even though it just ended!

Portia said...

The blog looks SUPER cute!! Your little girl is such a cutie!