Thursday, October 4, 2012

cute bum!

I had to post some pictures of this cute little stinker. She is so funny, she is my daily entertainment. I laugh at her all day long. she LOVES shoes. LOVES outside, she could spend hours playing with this dang hose! She found her belly button and likes to look at everyones, likes to walk and hold moms hand, loves to jump on the air mattress with dad, LOVES to climb up and sit on the kitchen chairs like a big girl, thinks all animals are "dog dogs" (even chickens) likes to play the piano, LOVES to dance, I need to post a video of her dancing, I roll laughing every time she does it and she does it every time she hears music or I tell her to dance. she bounces up and down and then stops and sticks her bum out and sways. I feel like I could post a paragraph every day about this girl she is constantly doing new things! So fun! Randan and I are doing good. we're staying busy with school. we're about half way with the semester!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, so cute! Miss you guys!

The Stylers said...

Emma sounds like such a fun little girl! She is adorable!

The Durham's said...

What a cutie!! Love naked baby pictures! :)