Saturday, April 7, 2012

11 Months!!

Em is 11 months! I can't believe it, one more and she's not a baby anymore! I'm a little late cause we were off visiting my grandparents. she was 11 months on the 3rd! *She is Walking! It is so fun/cute! and she loves it! *She loves to dance *She claps her hands,waves bye-bye,and clicks her tongue *She hates baths *loves to be outside *gives the best kisses! *laughs at and scrunches her nose all the time. so cute! *likes eating big girl food *gabbers all the time, she's got lots to say Love you more and more by the minute Em, you are the sweetest,funniest little girl out there! We had a great time visiting my grandparents. We went with my parents. We checked out the new city creek mall and just hung out and visited! Em had fun too, she climbed right up on my grandmas lap and rocked with her. I wish we could see them more!

No comments: