Monday, April 19, 2010

new addition to our lil family!






no no i'm not prego! we got a puppy!!! and he is sooo....... dang stinkin cute!! My sister's lab had puppies and they just turned 6 weeks so friday night we went and got him! we got a golden one and his name is Moby! I've always wanted a yellow lab and Randan cracked. I couldn't believe it! one day (after talkin to his dad) he came home and said "I think we should get the puppy!! and our secret but I think Randan's more excited than i am about him! ha ha! He's been such a good puppy rode so well back to cali, and has been wonderful except at nights he's a little bit of a pain but what do you expect from a puppy right?? haha. hopefully we don't have a Marly dog on our hands (you know what I'm talking about if you've seen Marly and me) ha! I'm sure you'll hear all about our lil adventure with moby!! ha! (Thanks again meag and reece, we love him!!!) here's some pictures of the cute lil guy!!

8 comments:

The Clay's said...

He is SO cute!!!

Portia said...

He is soooo CUTE! he has the cutest little pouty face! I am exited for you guys, I have to say having a indoor puppy in a lot of ways was harder than a baby! So good luck! It will be good training, haha!

The brackens said...

I love Puppys!!!! How cute!!!!! YAY to the new addition!!!!! he he!!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

He is dang cute! I have to say, judging by the pictures, you look a lot more excited than Randan, Lol.

MeganDan said...

congrats on the new addition. i would love a lab, but yes, i think it would be challenging. can't wait to read all about the fun ;)

Jessica said...

I'm glad you talked him into it! He's adorable. Kelsee can't wait to see him sometime.

Tiffany Christensen said...

What a cute little guy! I want a chocolate lab, and I'm holding out until that day comes that the perfect puppy is born to be ours! Case just said to me the other day, "mom, I want a puppy." How cute? So we're just waiting. Goood to see you are doing good!

Unknown said...

Haha...I have to laugh at the hair thing because when I first saw his picture's I it made me wonder if he was still in the military knowing that they don't have long hair, then I read your hair post! So funny! Oh and the pup is so darn cute!