Friday, March 19, 2010

Randans new obsession!!



okay, so i'll probably get in big trouble for this but its too funny not to post. well funny to me anyways! ha
So Randan's Sniper Platoon has this thing with "lets see what we can get away with, with having long hair"! So they have to get it cut on the sides but they leave the top ridiculously long. So that being said, Randan is pretty proud of how long his hair is getting.
If you know Randan about the only time he does his hair is for church, but the other day I walk into the bathroom and caught Randan combing his hair, oh so serious! It took a few minutes before he knew i was there but I couldn't keep from laughing. Since then he's been wearing his hair in this wonderful, thick, fluffy, not quite, but almost a combover! He thinks its pretty sexy! he cracks me up! I guess we'll let him keep thinking that! ha ha...

7 comments:

The brackens said...

Hahaha!!!!! Gotta say the combover is better than a mulet ;)! ha!

Cassie said...

I think he looks great!

Jessica said...

What is it with my brothers and hair? All three of them have funky hair right now!

Woods Family said...

this is randan. . . . not very nice kenz. not nice at all.

Emmetts said...

Wow.....I don't even know what to say. I guess I can't say too much because my husbands hair needs some help too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! I don't know it is with military men and getting on these little obsessions. Justin's whole unit decided to grow out moustaches for some field training that they have next week! I hate it! It's been going on for months now...hang in there :) haha

The Stylers said...

hahaha! I think this is hilarious! I think it's really funny that you actually blogged about it! Love it! ... I hope you guys are doing good!