Friday, August 28, 2009

HE'S HOME!

HE'S HOME, HE'S HOME, HE'S HOME!!!! August 23rd Randan called around 2:00 p.m. and said they we're in Alaska! He then called around 9:30 when they got off the plane he said they'd be to the base around 10 they had to ride a bus to the base. so I hurried there. I wasn't real sure where to go but finally saw a fence lined with posters and bleachers. They didn't get there till 11:30 oh it was so wonderful to finally see him after 8 long long long months and its wonderful having him home! We're doing great! Randan loves being home although he's having a hard time adjusting to the time change! He can't wait to see all his family he sure has missed everyone! Thank you thank you for all your love and support it means so much to the both of us and sure did make this deployment much easier!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah, I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!! I'm so glad he's home and you guys are together.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! You two are so cute! Now you actually get to experience being married!

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys to be together again!

Cassie said...

I am so glad you guys are doing great and TOGETHER!!!!

The Emerson's said...

I'm so happy for you guys, Kenz. You were so tough while he was gone. We all sure miss you! Stop by if you're in town. I know we'd all love to see you.

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Oh fun!

mommydearest said...

Kenzie, I have a great patriotic e-mail that I wanted you and Randon to see. I just dont have an e-mail address. I'll save it until you send it to me. At debrafitzwater@gmail.com. I just look at your blog from Cassies--and Portia and Ryes too. We were so happy to see them last weekend. And happy that all of you could go to the temple together. You just wont know how much it means util you are in our shoes! Hug that BAd marine for me!!! LoveYa Debbie

Cox's said...

I am so happy for you guys are be together again! You are one tough girl!