Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stahelis come for a visit!






Randan and I have loved all the company, this weekend my sister and her cute family came to visit. They got here late Wednesday night and Thursday they went to Lego Land. We didn't go cause Randan had his last Doctor appointment. All went well with that and we're just waiting for him to get out!! He is so excited to be out and to move on, and i'm happy for him! anyways, Friday we went to the beach, we kind of picked a bad day for it, it was pretty cold but still a lot of fun. Randan and Reece even got in the water with the boogie boards and road some waves while the kids played in the sand. Even Em got in on the Sand playin'! The past few times we've gone she hasn't loved the sand and this time she was havin fun with it! Saturday we all went to Old Town in San Diego. It wasn't as fun as I expected but we still had a good time. Ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant, got some Candy at a cool candy shop and looked at all the shops etc. We had so much fun having them here. In the mornings we'd play horse/basketball at the park behind our house, we ate some good food, played games at night and had great company. Lots of laughs! I asked Macee (Meags daughter) what her favorite part of there vacation was and she said sleeping in my sleeping bag at night haha, she's so cute!) Emma's getting used to people so keep the company coming! :) I think my parents are coming this next weekend!
(Meag send me the pictures from your camera :)

2 comments:

Portia said...

You have such a great family!! All your visitors makes me want to go and hang out with you and Randan, haha!

Woods Family said...

we truly do have the best family, both sides! Do it!! We'd love to have ya! :)