Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weekend with Friends




Last Weekend Taysh and Zack came for the weekend! We had a great time! They got here Saturday morning and we got some lunch, hung out at the beach, and played some games. We ate dinner and then went to the San Diego temple and Downtown SD. Sunday we got ready and went to Sea World. It was a lot of fun and again Randan and I got in free! We ate dinner at a place on the Harbor then went back home and finished the nights with some more games. Monday Randan had to work and Taysh and Zack got ready to head back. We had so much fun and it was great to be able to visit with Taysh! We love having visitors!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh I love seeing these pictures! I am so glad you all had fun! We just love Taysha! My little Isaac loves Zack and he is saying Zack, Zack, Zack right now looking at the pics.

The Stylers said...

What a flipping fun weekend! I want to come visit you guys! Your hair looks super cute, you liking it?

Woods Family said...

Cassie: haha she's great isn't she! We had so much fun having them here!

Shel: It was a lot of fun! You better get down here!! Really, anytime! Thanks, I have a great stylist!! yea I like it a lot!! wish we would've colored it though, next time!

Portia said...

You guys are so nice to let them hang out with you, I can not believe how big your baby is getting, what a doll!