Tuesday, May 10, 2011

She's here!!




I came home Sunday night from California and and Monday I had a doc appointment. My due date was the 6th, however I wasn't progressing and my blood pressure was up a bit so doc said he didn't feel comfortable waiting till the 6th and asked how fast Randan could get here. I called him and he got things worked out so he left monday night. We scheduled the c-section for Tuesday May 3rd! we went in at 5:00 a.m had my spinal at 6:30, started the c-section at 7:00 and precious Emma Kay Woods was born at 7:08! she weighed 9 lbs 14 oz and was 20 1/2 long, with lots of dark hair! Everything went so smoothly. Emma was healthy as could be! Doc said it was a good thing we did the c-section, besides being big she was way way high (was no surprise to me, I have felt her in my ribs the past 2 months ha ha) we had to spend 2 nights at the hospital but since being home were all doing so good. What an amazing thing it is being a momma and just in time for mothers day! She is so fun. It couldn't have worked out better, 3/5 gets 30 days of post deployment leave so Randan will get to be home the whole month of May!

7 comments:

The Stylers said...

Ah Congrats Kenz!!!! Your going to be the best little mama, Emma is one lucky little girl!! She is beautiful!

Cassie said...

So happy for you guys! She is perfect! Happy Mother's day!

The Durham's said...

She is a cutie! Happy Mothers Day!! And I'm excited that Randan can be home this month!

MeganDan said...

Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures :)

Colten and Megan said...

She's Beautiful!! Isn't is so amazing. :) How fun you get to be together. Get some sleep when you can.

Portia said...

She is so sweet and cute, congrats again!!

The brackens said...

SHe is ADORABLY cute!!!!! Congrads!!! isnt it just the best!!!