Sunday, January 17, 2010

mother-daughter time!



Randans been gone for 2 weeks and has 3 more to go so my mom came down and spent the weekend with me! It was so good to have her here and I am so so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful mom. Mom and I(and sadie) always have a good time together! Even when we don't do anything there's always lots of laughter and good times! We hung out at the beach attempted painting my apt but then realized we didn't have a ladder ha, and spent a whole day at the Orange County Swap Meet! It was so fun, and just what I needed! Thanks so much mom for coming!

7 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

How cool, I have to say my mom is an awesome mom also but in the 3 years off and on that I've lived in Colorado she's never been up here, that's cool that you guys are so close.

Portia said...

What a fun weekend for the both of you! i am glad you got some company

Jessica said...

I'm so glad she was able to visit. Where are your jackets, anyway?! I'm so jealous! It's FREEZING here.

Cassie said...

That's so nice. I am sure it gets lonely when he is gone! I wish I lived by you because I am lonely here in AZ!

Becky said...

Had a blast Kenzie! Can't believe we didn't take any pictures of our table find, the swap meet or our painting experience

MeganDan said...

Oh... I am jealous that you live so close to the beach. That's fun that your mom came down to visit.

TheStaheliFamily said...

Hey stranger,
I called you back the other night and you didn't answer. Did you end up having Tilapia?