Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sniper School Graduation!!





It all began October 6th, and he's finally done! Today I got to go to his graduation! It was so neat to be at, and I am so so proud of Randan! My husbands officially a Scout Sniper! He's had a long hard 2.5 months! goin to work at 3:30a.m. and coming home around 8:00p.m. He did a lot of shooting,running, hiking, stalking, observations, missions, and a lot of not sleeping. and much much more that i'm missing. To say the least its one of the hardest schools and Randan flew through it! He was at the top of his class in everything they did! Good job babe, I'm so proud of you!

4 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

That's way awesome, Congratulations Randan!

Tiffany Christensen said...

Congrats to Randan! That is so cool. Wish I had something cool to hang on my wall that says I'm all smart and stuff. :) You two have a great Christmas okay!!!!!

Portia said...

That is really so awesome! He is so talented! And you are for going through it wit him!

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

That is such an awesome accomplishment. I am so proud of the both of you! Best of Luck and Happy Holidays!