Monday, November 9, 2009

1 yEaR!!!







WARNING: MUSHINESS!!!
holy moly! I can't believe its been a year. =) it really only feels like 3 months, since thats what we've been together but those three months have been wonderful! We're just honeymoonin right now!
For our anniversary we went Campin on the beach! It was perfect! We set up our little camp and then played on the beach,the water was freezing!! when the sun went down we started a fire and roasted hot dogs and s'mores! To top the night off we played yahtzee till it was time for bed! it was so fun to go to sleep hearin those huge waves! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE BEACH!!! We had so much fun and it was such a cheap date! Can't do that very easy in Cali! We're defiantly planning on doing it more often!
I can't wait to see whats ahead for our wonderful life and there's no one else I'd rather experience it with! I love you babe!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

TIME FLIES! That sounds like so much fun (and quite romantic!).

Tiffany Christensen said...

How fun Kenz! I'm glad you are doing good, and I am jealous you got to camp on the beach! How very romantic----- I'll proabably never get to camp on the beach! Have fun girlie!