Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update on Randan







Well sadly to say i'm pretty much a loser. ha ha. Everyone keeps tellin me i need to update my blog but i don't have anything to update. ha! Things are going great tho! So i'm updating about Randan! For the past few weeks Randans just been in Japan at the base. They've been at the range and "spy rigging" which in lamen terms is hanging 30 or so feet from a helicopter from a tiny wire. YIKES!!! this next week he has rifle qualification and a PFT (physical fitness test) he's nervous because it will determine if he goes to Scout Sniper School when he gets back. I don't know why he's nervouse though he always gets perfect scores!! Mid June he goes to Austraila. where to told me there is no place for the helicopter to land or leave so they will be spy rigging in and out. He's crazy, he's so excited for it! although I think he's a little scared for it and thats not good if randans scared for something like that. ha ha. He'll be in Austraila for 3 weeks, 2 weeks of training and then 1 week of Liberty! then 2 weeks back to Japan and then...
yes, finally! HE COMES HOME!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get how they get so excited over those life dangering things! That's so cool that he is getting to see all these cool places! i have always wanted to go to Australia! Im looking forward to seeing pictures from there!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the update! We can't wait to see him.

Portia said...

I think I would have a lot of fun doing what he is doing haha!!! scary tho.... Yes we are headed over there, we have to be there by the first of October. I am not that exited, because I finally feel like I have found my place here, and I am not a big fan of california, but we have to and I think we will have some fun :)

Emmetts said...

Thanks for the pictures Kenz. It is good to hear an update, I don't hear a whole lot. I am so excited that this is almost over with, I can only imagine how you feel. Hang in there, we love you.