Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bridal Shower



My Bridal shower was on the 27th of September. My Grandma Grandpa Aunt and cousin came down the night before, and i finally got my dress. It was so great to see them and so nice of them to bring my dress. Saturday i drove to enterprise from St.George becuase there wasn't a bed for me at my mom's house. We finished cutting up all the fruit and then went over to the church. It was such a great turn out, and was wonderful to see and visit with all my friends and family. Everybody out did themselves and i got spoiled rotten =) I got my dishes and silverwear, a kitchen aid, bathroom stuff kitchen stuff, a kitchen aid, mom made the cutest quilt ever, andlots and lots of house decorations. I had such a good time. I've already got most my stuff set up and put away in my new place!!!
(pictures are on grams camera so i'll post some when i get them)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey kenz! Congrats on the wedding, being newlyweds is really fun! Your blog is really cute, send me your email and I can invite you to mine. My email is stefaneerenee@hotmail.com